Cargo ship Santa Adela in Port of Spain 1969
Photo of USA registered cargo vessel Santa Adela quayside in Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobego in 1969.
The cargo ship Santa Adela was built as the Santa Margarita in 1942 at Kearny for Grace Line Inc, New York. The Santa Margarita was renamed in 1946 to Alboni and in 1947 to Santa Adela. She was disposed of in Kaohsiung, Taiwan in 1970.
With thanks and © P.W. Hobday.
Picture added on 10 July 2008