Liberian cargo ship 'Maersk Wind' of 1957
Monrovia-registered general cargo ship "Maersk Wind" (6,494 tons gross, built by Blohm + Voss A.G., Hamburg), owned by Bow Transport Corp., Monrovia (a subsidiary of A.P. Moller, Copengagen) at Yokohama in January 1974. She was completed in February 1957 as "Montferland" for N.V. tot Voortzetting van de Koninklijke Hollandsche Lloyd, Amsterdam & was bought by Moller in 1973. In 1978 she became the Panama-flagged "Ocean Ace" & was sold for scrap in Bangladesh in 1982.
Picture added on 14 June 2013 at 08:18