British passenger liner 'Chusan' of 1950
Peninsular & Oriental S.N. Co's passenger liner "Chusan" (24,215 tons gross, built 1950 by Vickers-Armstrongs Ltd., Barrow-in-Furness) at Aden in November 1962, at which time she was on the UK/Far East service (being transferred to the UK/Australia service in June 1963). She was sold for scrap to Chou’s Iron & Steel Co., Kaohsiung, in 1973. She was the first ocean-going passenger ship to be built with stabilisers.
Picture added on 28 March 2013 at 07:35