Everard coastal tanker passing the site of what is now the Firth of Clyde Drydock at Greenock in September 1957.
A WW2 Standard design she was built by A&J; Inglis in Glasgow in 1945, Everard taking her in 1952.
They kept her till November 1971 when she was scrapped at Blyth by the legendary firm of Hughes Bolckow.
Donald Robertson photo, Clyde Shiplovers' Society Photo Collection.
Picture added on 13 March 2013 at 08:52