FILIA in Glasgow
Ore carrier FILIA and attendant tug FLYING DUCK arriving at General Terminus Quay in Glasgow in March 1974.
FILIA was built by Lithgow's at Port Glasgow in 1958 as SIR ANDREW DUNCAN for Scottish Ore Carriers and sold on in 1973.
She lasted till April 1979 when she suffered engine damage off Ghana and was subsequently broken up at Bilbao.
Picture added on 16 October 2012 at 08:24