ESTEMAR II and HARAMBEE
In King George V dock, Glasgow in April 1976; HARAMBEE to the left Kenyan registry built by Flenderwerk as it was then at Lubeck as BELGRANO in 1953. She became HARAMBEE in 1967.
She became ARAMBEE (!!) in 1979 purely for her journey to Kaohsiung for scrap where she arrived in February 1980.
ESTEMAR II Uruguayan registered started life of as VIATOR in 1950 from the Oresundsvarvet yard at
Landskrona in Sweden. She was acquired in 1973.
She became ESTEMAR in 1980 for her voyage to Gadani Beach where she arrived in December 1980 for scrapping.
Picture added on 07 February 2012 at 16:57