Greek registered general cargo ship in Glasgow in March 1976. She was built by the Doxford yard in Sunderland in 1958 as HARPALYCE for J&C; Harrison.
In 1967 she was lengthened and in 1972 she was sold and renamed PATAGONIA then EFCHARIS. As INTRA TROPHY she was broken up on the Alang Beaches in May 1983.
Picture added on 27 October 2011 at 10:14