New arrival- CALEDONIA
Referring also to picture #1065
, this is CALEDONIA at Greenock in May 1970 shortly after her sale to the Caledonian Steam Packet Company as it was then, just before it's change to Caledonian Macbrayne.
She was built in 1966 by Langesunds in Sweden as STENA BALTICA.
In 1988 following a period of layup in Dundee she was sold on and renamed HEIDI and as such was scrapped at Aliaga in April 2006 after suffering a fire.
Picture added on 06 October 2011 at 09:15