One of the smaller Ellerman vessels ending in -IAN a throwback from the Pappayani Line. Taken by Donald Robertson at Greenock outbound from Glasgow in March 1958.
She was built by William Gray's yard at Hartlepool in 1955 and in 1971 was sold becoming MALDIVE LOYALTY. She went to breakers at Gadani Beach in 1982.
Picture added on 28 April 2010 at 10:11