Theresa E.Connor at Lunenburg,N.S,1959
Theresa E.Connor one of the last Grand Banks fishing schooners shown at Lunenburg, Nova Scotia where she was built in 1938 by Smith & Rhuland Shipyard. The Connor fished until 1966 and was sold to the Lunenburg Fisheries Museum in 1967 and is preserved and open to the public in the Summer months. Note man aloft.
Picture added on 20 March 2007